English dictionary

Hint: With the Firefox addon you can search this dictionary from the browsers search field.

English adjective: fastigiate

1. fastigiate having clusters of erect branches (often appearing to form a single column)

Similarerect, upright, vertical

Domain categorybotany, phytology


Based on WordNet 3.0 copyright © Princeton University.
Web design: Orcapia v/Per Bang. English edition: .
2018 onlineordbog.dk