English dictionary

Hint: Click 'Bookmark' to add this page to your favorites.

English verb: convolve

1. convolve (contact) curl, wind, or twist together


Pattern of useSomething ----s.
Somebody ----s something.
Something ----s something

Broader (hypernym)bend, deform, flex, turn, twist

Based on WordNet 3.0 copyright © Princeton University.
Web design: Orcapia v/Per Bang. English edition: .
2018 onlineordbog.dk