English dictionary

Hint: Wildcards can be used multiple times in a query.

English noun: photographic emulsion

1. photographic emulsion (artifact) a light-sensitive coating on paper or film; consists of fine grains of silver bromide suspended in a gelatin


Broader (hypernym)coat, coating

Substance holonymsilver bromide, silver nitrate

Based on WordNet 3.0 copyright © Princeton University.
Web design: Orcapia v/Per Bang. English edition: .
2018 onlineordbog.dk