English dictionary

Hint: Click 'Bookmark' to add this page to your favorites.

English noun: Houses of Parliament

1. Houses of Parliament (location) the building in which the House of Commons and the House of Lords meet

Instance hypernymbuilding, edifice

Part meronymCity of Westminster, Westminster

Based on WordNet 3.0 copyright © Princeton University.
Web design: Orcapia v/Per Bang. English edition: .
2018 onlineordbog.dk